Hi everyone,I know what a hard decision it can be to leave behind an animal, house or child when planning a vacation and that should be the last thing on your mind! I have plenty of references for any of duties listed above and come highly recommended.
My name is Jill Glancy and I have worked with children for many years. I started babysitting through my church when I was 14 and continued to babysit/house sit while I worked for Allen ISD.
My goal is to eventually run my own day care center or a pet lodging facility. In the meantime, I would like to develop more clientele and references.
I look forward to working with/for you and my rates are below:
Rates given upon request.
Please call me at 214.558.9535 or 469.587.2522 for rates or to schedule an appointment to meet.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Jill Glancy
These sound like reasonable prices. I will pass it on.
ReplyDeleteI'm always looking for childcare for my brady bunch! lol Thanks for the info and I will definitely keep you in mind! Lisa V
ReplyDeletethanks for taking such great care of all 3 of my dogs! it is so great to be able to travel again and know that everyone is so well cared for. you have taken care of our guys several times now and have always done a wonderful job with our "high maintenance" group!
ReplyDeletebella, noelle, daisy--woof!
Do you babysit horses? Like far away in another state? Just wondering?
ReplyDelete